Gary Meade joined the Davis Graham & Stubbs LLP in 2008, and represents both emerging growth and more traditional companies in all types of corporate transactions, including mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, venture capital financing, and securities offerings. He also represents senior and mezzanine lenders in various types of debt and lending transactions. Prior to joining DGS, Mr. Meade practiced in the securities law, finance, venture capital, mergers, acquisitions, and dispositions departments of Jacobs Chase in Denver. He has also practiced in the corporate and securities department of a Nashville, Tennessee law firm and with the Tax & Bankruptcy Division of the Tennessee Attorney General’s Office.
Mr. Meade’s securities experience includes representing public companies in initial and secondary public offerings and 1934 Act compliance, representing private companies in private placements of securities, and representing both public and private companies in stock option and other equity benefit plans. His experience also includes public and private company mergers, industry consolidations, and roll-ups. Mr. Meade is a member of the Colorado and Tennessee Bar Associations.
Vanderbilt University, J.D., 1992
University of Tennessee, B.S., 1989
- The shareholders of Colorado Catastrophe & Restoration, Inc. dba COCAT, one of the largest regional general contractors delivering comprehensive disaster restoration services, in their pretrial sale and recapitalization with Progress Equity Partners Ltd.
- Stonehenge Capital Company, LLC in its investment in Hydro-X, LLC, a company engaged in the sale, distribution, leasing, and servicing of equipment for hydro-excavating activities.
- Colorado State Bank & Trust in its senior secured loan and mezzanine debt financing to Northland Power Services, LLC, which provides a wide array of field services to gas exploration companies, including the rental, servicing, and installation of diesel powered electronic generators for use by gas exploration companies.
- KeyBank National Association in numerous senior secured debt financing transactions.
- Silicon Valley Bank in numerous capital call lines to various private equity and venture capital groups as well as other senior lending transactions.