Aditi Kulkarni-Knight is an associate in the Trial Department of Davis Graham & Stubbs LLP and represents clients in all stages of complex commercial litigation, including discovery, motions practice, settlement negotiations, trial or arbitration, and federal and state appeals. Prior to joining DGS, Ms. Kulkarni-Knight was a litigation associate at Squire Patton Boggs (US) LLP, where she focused primarily on health care, environmental, and bankruptcy litigation.
Ms. Kulkarni-Knight received her J.D. with Order of the Coif distinction from the University of Colorado Law School. While she was in law school, she served as class treasurer, a member of the Colorado Technology Law Journal, and vice president of the Asian Pacific American Law Students’ Association (APALSA). She received her B.A. in Accounting, graduating summa cum laude from Seattle Pacific University, where she was captain of the NCAA women's gymnastics team.
Born and raised in Colorado, Ms. Kulkarni-Knight strives to stay involved in the local community. She currently serves on the University of Colorado Law Alumni Board and the Young Professionals Council of Denver Kids, Inc., a nonprofit focused on helping Denver Public Schools students pursue post-secondary options. Ms. Kulkarni-Knight also coaches the mock trial team at her alma mater, D'Evelyn High School.
Ms. Kulkarni-Knight is a member of the firm’s Diversity & Inclusiveness Committee. She is also a member of the Colorado Women’s Bar Association, the South Asian Bar Association, and the Asian Pacific American Bar Association. She is fluent in Marathi, the regional language of Maharashtra, India.
- Obtained a satisfactory settlement for investors in a corporate governance and securities fraud dispute following a full-day preliminary injunction hearing.
- Obtained a zero-dollar judgment for the defendant bus company following a bench trial in federal court on breach of contract claims.
- Obtained a dismissal of various complaints against a medical professional brought by Colorado medical licensing agencies.
- Served as counsel to a corporate officer in defense of fraud and civil conspiracy allegations.
- Served as counsel to nationwide hospital systems in Medicare reimbursement appeals before D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals.
- Served as counsel to an exploration and production company in a contract dispute with a midstream company under Colorado law.
- Served as trial counsel to an oil and gas company in CERCLA contribution action.
- Served as counsel to an individual in a probate appeal before Colorado Court of Appeals.
- Achieved parole for a detained pro bono client seeking asylum for political persecution.
University of Colorado Law School, J.D., Order of the Coif, 2015
Seattle Pacific University, B.A., summa cum laude, 2012