Aditi Kulkarni-Knight is an associate in the Trial Department of Davis Graham & Stubbs LLP and represents clients in all stages of complex commercial litigation, including discovery, motions practice, settlement negotiations, trial or arbitration, and federal and state appeals. Ms. Kulkarni-Knight is also experienced in representing both companies and individuals in SEC, DOJ, and other government investigations, as well as in counseling clients on compliance issues. In 2020, Ms. Kulkarni-Knight was one of five attorneys to be named an “Up and Coming Lawyer” by Law Week Colorado. Additionally, Best Lawyers named her among the “Ones to Watch” in the area of Commercial Litigation. Prior to joining DGS, Ms. Kulkarni-Knight was a litigation associate at Squire Patton Boggs (US) LLP.
Ms. Kulkarni-Knight received her J.D. with Order of the Coif distinction from the University of Colorado Law School. While she was in law school, she served as class treasurer, a member of the Colorado Technology Law Journal, and vice president of the Asian Pacific American Law Students’ Association (APALSA). She received her B.A. in Accounting, graduating summa cum laude from Seattle Pacific University, where she was captain of the NCAA women's gymnastics team.
Born and raised in Colorado, Ms. Kulkarni-Knight strives to stay involved in the local community. She currently serves on the University of Colorado Law Alumni Board and the Board of Directors for SungateKids. She has also previously served on the Young Professionals Council of Denver Kids, Inc. Ms. Kulkarni-Knight also coaches the mock trial team at her alma mater, D'Evelyn High School.
Ms. Kulkarni-Knight is a member of the firm’s Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Committee. She serves as board treasurer of the South Asian Bar Association and is also a member of the Colorado Women’s Bar Association and the Asian Pacific American Bar Association. She is fluent in Marathi, the regional language of Maharashtra, India.
- Obtained a complete defense award in arbitration of contract dispute with Kenyan-based company under Colorado law.
- Obtained a favorable settlement for corporate officer accused of fraud and civil conspiracy.
- Obtained a favorable settlement for investors in a corporate governance and securities fraud dispute following a full-day preliminary injunction hearing.
- Obtained a favorable settlement for a company involved in an SEC investigation regarding potential disclosure violations and fraud claims.
- Represented a company in a DOJ investigation regarding potential corruption and bribery on a Native American reservation.
- Obtained a zero-dollar judgment for the defendant bus company following a bench trial in federal court on breach of contract claims.
- Obtained a dismissal of various complaints against a medical professional brought by Colorado medical licensing agencies.
- Obtained a favorable settlement for an exploration and production company in a contract dispute with a midstream company under Colorado law.
- Served as trial and appellate counsel to an oil and gas company in CERCLA contribution action.
- Achieved parole for a detained pro bono client seeking asylum for political persecution.
University of Colorado Law School, J.D., Order of the Coif, 2015
Seattle Pacific University, B.A., summa cum laude, 2012