Aditi Kulkarni-Knight is an associate in the Trial
Department of Davis Graham & Stubbs LLP and represents clients in all
stages of complex commercial litigation, including discovery, motions practice,
settlement negotiations, trial or arbitration, and federal and state appeals.
Prior to joining DGS, Ms. Kulkarni-Knight was a litigation associate at Squire
Patton Boggs (US) LLP, where she focused primarily on healthcare,
environmental, and bankruptcy litigation.
Ms. Kulkarni-Knight received her J.D. with Order of the
Coif distinction from the University of Colorado Law School. While she was in
law school, she served as class treasurer, a member of the Colorado Technology Law Journal, and vice president of the Asian Pacific
American Law Students’ Association (APALSA). She received her B.A. in
accounting, summa cum laude, from
Seattle Pacific University, where she was captain of the women's gymnastics
Born and raised in Colorado, Ms. Kulkarni-Knight strives
to stay involved in the local community.
She currently serves on the University of Colorado Law Alumni Board and the
Young Professionals Council of Denver Kids, Inc., a nonprofit focused on
helping Denver Public Schools students pursue post-secondary options. Ms.
Kulkarni-Knight also coaches the mock trial team at her alma mater, D'Evelyn
Ms. Kulkarni-Knight is a member of the Colorado Women’s
Bar Association and the South Asian Bar Association. She enjoys international
travel and is fluent in Marathi, the regional language of Maharashtra, India.
- Obtained satisfactory settlement for investors in corporate governance and securities fraud dispute following a full-day preliminary injunction hearing
- Obtained zero-dollar judgment for defendant bus company following bench trial in federal court on breach of contract claims
- Obtained dismissal of various complaints against medical professional brought by Colorado medical licensing agencies
- Counsel to corporate officer in defense of fraud and civil conspiracy allegations
- Counsel to nationwide hospital systems in Medicare reimbursement appeals before D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals
- Counsel to exploration and production company in contract dispute with midstream company under Colorado law
- Trial counsel to oil and gas company in CERCLA contribution action
- Counsel to individual in probate appeal before Colorado Court of Appeals
University of Colorado Law School, J.D., Order of the Coif, 2015
Seattle Pacific University, B.A., Summa Cum Laude, 2012