Mr. Williams is an associate at Davis Graham & Stubbs LLP. His practice focuses on corporate and business law, including mergers and acquisitions, securities, and general corporate matters.
During law school, Mr. Williams served as an articles editor for the Chicago Journal of International Law and treasurer for the Education and Child Advocacy Society. He interned for then Justice Allison Eid of the Colorado Supreme Court.
Prior to law school, Mr. Williams graduated from the University of Colorado with degrees in Philosophy, Political Science, and Economics.
Mr. Williams is a graduate of the 2021 Impact Denver program through the Denver Metro Chamber Leadership Foundation.
- Represented the sellers of Majestic Metals, LLC, a leading provider of precision sheet metal fabrication services, to CORE Industrial Partners.
- Represented the sellers of R-W Specialties, a wholesale distributor of specialty building products serving a diversified customer base located throughout the Mountain West, to Strength Capital Partners, LLC.
- Represented Bow River Capital in its recapitalization of Ocean Tomo, LLC, the Intellectual Capital Merchant BankTM firm, providing business services related to intellectual property and intangible assets including financial expert testimony, intellectual property & complex financial instrument valuation, strategy consulting, risk & regulatory compliance, patent analytics, investment advisory, innovation management consulting, and transaction brokerage.
- Represented Jviation, Inc., a leading airport planning, survey, architecture, engineering and construction management firm, in its sale to architecture, engineering, and geospatial firm, Woolpert.
- Represented the seller of Aqua-Hot Heating Systems, Inc., a leading provider of hydronic heating systems to the RV industry, to Airxcel Inc., a portfolio company of L Catterton.
- Represented Kinross Gold Corporation in connection with its acquisition of a 70% interest in the Peak Gold project in Alaska from Royal Gold, Inc. and Contango ORE, Inc.
- Represented a large family office in the sale of a regional provider of waste and recycling services to Waste Connections.
- Represented a Denver-based public oil and gas company in ongoing securities matters.
University of Chicago, J.D., with honors, 2018
University of Colorado, B.A., with distinction, Phi Beta Kappa, 2014