Jennifer Allen is an associate in the Trial Department
of Davis Graham & Stubbs LLP. Ms. Allen specializes in complex commercial
cases and class action defense. Her practice includes commercial litigation,
class actions, antitrust and appellate matters, and risk management and
insurance litigation. Ms. Allen brings a pragmatic and strategic focus to her
cases, working with her clients to effectively and efficiently handle a wide
variety of commercial disputes.
She serves on the Board of Governors for the Colorado Bar
Association, the Professional Advancement Committee for the Colorado Women’s
Bar Association, and the Executive Committee for the Colorado Pledge to
Diversity. Ms. Allen has been named a
“Rising Star” by Colorado Super Lawyers.
Prior to joining DGS, Ms. Allen was a litigation associate at Covington &
Burling LLP in Washington, D.C.
Ms. Allen received her J.D. from the University of
Michigan Law School, where she was editor-in-chief of the Michigan Journal of International Law. She received her B.S.F.S.
from Georgetown University’s School of Foreign Service, graduating magna cum laude. She is admitted to
practice before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit, the U.S.
Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit, and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the
District of Columbia Circuit.
- Defeated class certification after a week-long hearing in a case involving over $65 million in potential damages
- Negotiated dismissal of putative class action during the pleading stage
- Represented consulting company in litigation to protect trade secrets
- Represented public and private companies in internal investigations
- Represented oil and gas companies in a variety of commercial cases
- Represented a Fortune 500 company in insurance coverage litigation
- Represented companies in defending against allegations of antitrust violations
University of Michigan Law School, J.D., cum laude, Dean’s Scholar, 2011
Georgetown University, Walsh School of Foreign Service, B.S.F.S., magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa, 2008