Laura Pflumm Cerezo
Laura Cerezo is an associate in the Finance & Acquisitions Department of Davis Graham & Stubbs LLP. Her practice focuses on public and private placements of debt and equity securities, securities law disclosure and compliance, merger and acquisition transactions, and corporate governance.
Ms. Cerezo received her J.D. from the University of Minnesota Law School, where she graduated magna cum laude, served as a casenote editor for the Minnesota Journal of International Law, and acted as a student attorney for the Special Education Law Clinic. During law school, she also worked as a law clerk in the in-house department of a Fortune 500 food and agricultural company. Ms. Cerezo received her B.S.B.A. in Finance, graduating magna cum laude from the University of Denver.
Ms. Cerezo serves on the board of Family Star Montessori. She is also an active member of the Young Lawyers Division of the Colorado Lawyers Committee.
- Represented issuers in numerous debt and equity offerings in public and private capital market transactions.
- Represented a public mining company in connection with a simultaneous registered direct and private placement offering.
- Represented a public oil and gas company in connection with a private offering of convertible preferred stock.
- Represented a public mining company in connection with a public offering of common shares and warrants.
- Represented numerous registrants on securities disclosure and compliance issues.
- Represented a private company with its purchase of a large construction materials business.
- Represented multiple publicly held oil and gas companies in various asset sales and purchases.
- Represented a private company on numerous acquisitions of industrial services companies.
University of Minnesota Law School, J.D., magna cum laude, 2015
University of Denver, B.S.B.A., magna cum laude, 2009
SEC Issues New Guidance on Non-GAAP Financial Measures
On May 17, 2016, in an attempt to rein in non-GAAP reporting by public companies, the Securities and Exchange Commission...Read More