Molly Kokesh is an associate in the Trial Department of Davis Graham & Stubbs LLP. Her practice has an emphasis on commercial litigation.
Prior to joining DGS, Ms. Kokesh served as a judicial law clerk for the Honorable David M. Ebel of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit and for Chief Justice Nancy Rice of the Colorado Supreme Court.
Ms. Kokesh earned her J.D. from the University of Denver, where she was elected to the Order of the Coif. During law school, Ms. Kokesh served as an articles editor for Volume 94 of the Denver Law Review, worked as a teaching assistant for first-year Constitutional Law and Criminal Law courses, and competed in the ABA’s National Appellate Advocacy Competition. Ms. Kokesh also completed internships with the Honorable Christine M. Arguello of the U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado and the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Colorado.
- Case Comment, "Applying the Feres Doctrine to Prenatal Injury Cases After Ortiz v. United States," Denver Law Review (Online), May 6, 2016
- Court Report, Platt v. Platt, 337 P.3d 431 (Wyo. 2014) University of Denver Water Law Review, May 25, 2015
- Blog Post, "More Bang for your Brook: Competing Resources Influence Water Releases at Glen Canyon Dam"
- Huntington's Disease Society of America Rocky Mountain Chapter, Board Member
- Tenth Circuit Historical Society, Corporate Secretary
- Law School...Yes, We Can, Volunteer Mentor
- William E. Doyle Inn of Court
- Colorado Bar Association
- Colorado Women's Bar Association
- Faculty of Federal Advocates
University of Denver Sturm College of Law, J.D., Order of the Coif, 2017
Augustana College, B.A., magna cum laude, 2013