Stephanie Danner is associate at Davis Graham & Stubbs LLP, where her practice focuses on asset management. Before joining DGS,
Stephanie worked as vice president and associate senior counsel at ALPS Fund Services in Denver, Colorado.
She graduated from the University of Denver Sturm College of Law in 2017.
- John A. Elofson & Stephanie G. Danner, “SEC/SRO Update: SEC Proposes Cybersecurity Rules; SEC Proposes Short Sale Disclosure Rule; SEC Prosposes Cybersecurity Risk Management Rules and Amendments for Registered Investment Advisors and Funds; SEC Charges Infinity Q Founder with Orchestrating Massive Valuation Fraud,” Wall Street Lawyer (April 2022)
- John A. Elofson & Stephanie G. Danner, “SEC/SRO Update: NYSE Publishes “Best Practices” Guide for Sustainability Reporting; Delaware Court Denies Motion to Dismiss Challenge to Merger Suit; SEC Charges Amec Foster Wheeler Limited with FCPA Violations Related to Brazilian Bribery Scheme; SEC Charges SPAC, Sponsor, Merger Target, and CEOs for Misleading Disclosures Ahead of Proposed Business Combination,” Wall Street Lawyer (August 2021)
- John A. Elofson, Stephanie G. Danner & Philip Nickerson, “SEC/SRO Update: Delaware Chancery Court Strikes Down the Williams Companies’ COVID-19 Poison Pill; SEC Division of Examinations Announces 2021 Examination Priorities,” Wall Street Lawyer
- Peter H. Schwartz & Stephanie G. Danner, “SEC/SRO Update: SEC Adopts Amendments to Modernize and Enhance Management’s Discussion and Analysis (“MD&A”) and Other Financial Disclosures; SEC Adopts Rules to Facilitate Electronic Submission of Documents to the Agency; SEC Obtains Final Judgement Against KIK Interactive For Unregistered Offering; SEC Publishes Notice of German Substituted Compliance Application and Proposed Order,” Wall Street Lawyer
- Peter H. Schwartz & Stephanie G. Danner, “SEC/SRO Update: Financial Regulators Modify Volcker Rule; SEC Charges Microcap Fraud Scheme Participants Attempting to Capitalize on the COVID-19 Pandemic; SEC Proposes Amendments to Update Form 13F for Institutional Investment Managers; SEC and Justice Department’s Antitrust Division Sign Historic Memorandum of Understanding,” Wall Street Lawyer (August 2020)