Stephanie Danner is an associate at Davis Graham &
Stubbs LLP, where her practice focuses on asset management. Ms. Danner is a member of the Colorado Symphony's Crescendo Society and serves on the Legal Aid Foundation of Colorado Associates Board. She is a graduate of the 2022 ACG Denver Leadership 20 leadership program.
Before joining DGS, Ms. Danner worked as vice president
and associate senior counsel at ALPS Fund Services in Denver, Colorado. She
graduated from the University of Denver Sturm College of Law in 2017.
- John A. Elofson & Stephanie G. Danner, “SEC/SRO Update: DOJ Obtains First Criminal Sherman Act Monopolization Conviction in Decades; SEC Proposes New Oversight Requirements for Certain Services Outsourced by Investment Advisers; SEC Charges Mattel with Financial Misstatements and Former PwC Audit Partner with Improper Professional Conduct,” Wall Street Lawyer (December 2022)
- John A. Elofson & Stephanie G. Danner, “SEC/SRO Update: Chancery Court Denies Motion To Dismiss Fiduciary Duty Claims Based On Alleged Sale Process Failures; SEC Says ‘No’ To Yes – UBS Pays $25 Million To Settle SEC Charges Schwab Subsidiaries For Misleading Robo-Adviser Clients About Absence Of Hidden Fees; SEC Proposes Rule Changes To Prevent Misleading Or Deceptive Fund Names,” Wall Street Lawyer (August 2022)
- John A. Elofson & Stephanie G. Danner, “SEC/SRO Update: SEC Proposes Cybersecurity Rules; SEC Proposes Short Sale Disclosure Rule; SEC Prosposes Cybersecurity Risk Management Rules and Amendments for Registered Investment Advisors and Funds; SEC Charges Infinity Q Founder with Orchestrating Massive Valuation Fraud,” Wall Street Lawyer (April 2022)
- John A. Elofson & Stephanie G. Danner, “SEC/SRO Update: NYSE Publishes “Best Practices” Guide for Sustainability Reporting; Delaware Court Denies Motion to Dismiss Challenge to Merger Suit; SEC Charges Amec Foster Wheeler Limited with FCPA Violations Related to Brazilian Bribery Scheme; SEC Charges SPAC, Sponsor, Merger Target, and CEOs for Misleading Disclosures Ahead of Proposed Business Combination,” Wall Street Lawyer (August 2021)
- John A. Elofson, Stephanie G. Danner & Philip Nickerson, “SEC/SRO Update: Delaware Chancery Court Strikes Down the Williams Companies’ COVID-19 Poison Pill; SEC Division of Examinations Announces 2021 Examination Priorities,” Wall Street Lawyer
- Peter H. Schwartz & Stephanie G. Danner, “SEC/SRO Update: SEC Adopts Amendments to Modernize and Enhance Management’s Discussion and Analysis (“MD&A”) and Other Financial Disclosures; SEC Adopts Rules to Facilitate Electronic Submission of Documents to the Agency; SEC Obtains Final Judgement Against KIK Interactive For Unregistered Offering; SEC Publishes Notice of German Substituted Compliance Application and Proposed Order,” Wall Street Lawyer
- Peter H. Schwartz & Stephanie G. Danner, “SEC/SRO Update: Financial Regulators Modify Volcker Rule; SEC Charges Microcap Fraud Scheme Participants Attempting to Capitalize on the COVID-19 Pandemic; SEC Proposes Amendments to Update Form 13F for Institutional Investment Managers; SEC and Justice Department’s Antitrust Division Sign Historic Memorandum of Understanding,” Wall Street Lawyer (August 2020)