The U.S. Supreme Court's recent finding on affirmative action to restrict the consideration of race on admissions and scholarships will have a vast and currently unknown impact on the U.S. education system, culture, and workforce. Join DGS and three remarkable panelists to discuss the potential ripple effects that this landmark decision may have on women in a corporate or legal environment.
The confirmed speakers for this program, which is pending approval for one Equity, Diversity, and Inclusivity Continuing Legal Education credit in the state of Colorado, are as follows:
- Dean Alexi Freeman, Director of Externships and Social Justice Initiatives, University of Denver Sturm College of Law
- Lauren Guthrie, Global DEI (IDEA) and Talent Development Leader, VF Corporation
- Laila Hock, Chief Growth Officer, Diversity Lab
- Theresa Wardon Benz, Partner, DGS (Moderator)
- Jackie Roeder, Partner, DGS (Moderator)
Thursday, October 26
Registration | 3:45-4:00 PM
Program | 4:00-5:00 PM
Cocktail Reception | 5:00-6:00 PM
Davis Graham & Stubbs LLP
1550 17th Street, Suite 500
Denver, Colorado 80202
DGS strives to host inclusive events. To ask questions about accessibility or request specific accommodations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. The firm will consider reasonable accommodations in an effective and timely manner. Advance notice is necessary to arrange for some accessibility needs.