It's hard to deny that air quality regulations are one of the most important government initiatives impacting business and industry today. To help understand what the latest and likely future air quality requirements will look like, we have assembled three panels consisting of some of the leading federal and state regulators, as well as several industry and air quality planning experts, to provide their perspectives. Our speakers will discuss what these air quality initiatives will look like, how they might affect state, regional, and national economies, and what the operators in the Western U.S. Region should be doing to plan, among other things.
- Keynote Address
- Shaun McGrath, Regional Administrator of U.S. EPA for Region 8
- Oil & Gas Sector Developments: Quad O, Regulation No. 7, Trival NSR, and Flaring Reduction
- Rusty Frishmuth, EHS Manager, Bill Barrett Corp.
- Laura Higgins, Regulatory Affairs, DCP Midstream
- Ursula Rick, PhD, Atmospheric Scientist
- Dave Neslin, Partner, DGS
- Moderator, John Jacus, Partner, DGS
- Ozone: National Ambient Air Quality Standards (NAAQS) Revisions and SIP/FIP Planning Update
- Carl Daly, EPA, Air Program Director, EPA Region 8
- Will Allison, Director, Colorado Air Pollution Control Division
- Ralph Morris, Managing Principal, ENVIRON International
- Ken Lloyd, Regional Air Quality Council, Denver
- Moderator, Randy Dann, Partner, DGS
- EPA's Proposed Clean Power Plan
- Carl Daly, Air Program Director, EPA Region 8
- Jack Ihle, Manager of Commercial Environmental Policy, Xcel Energy
- Martha Rudolph, Director, CDPHE Office of Environmental Programs
- Moderator, Eric Waeckerlin, Partner, DGS
Whether you are in the oil and gas, utility, power generation, refinery, manufacturing, cleantech, renewable, or manufacturing sector, we encourage you to attend to find out what these important new air quality regulations and standards might mean for you and the future of your operations. We hope you can join us for this great program!
March 3, 2015
Program | 1:00 - 5:00 PM
Cocktail Reception | 5:00 - 6:00 PM