Davis Graham & Stubbs LLP has appointed its 2017 Executive Committee, which provides leadership for the firm’s strategic and financial management. The five member committee will be led by the firm’s newly elected co-managing partners, Kristin Lentz and Chad Williams, and includes one partner from each of the firm’s three departments.
The members of the 2017 Executive Committee are:
- Kristin Lentz, Co-Managing Partner
- Chad Williams, Co-Managing Partner
- Brian Boonstra, Finance & Acquisitions Department Chair
- Greg Danielson, Natural Resources Department Chair
- Shannon Stevenson, Trial Department Chair
“The Executive Committee has a significant amount of responsibility for the direction and administration of our business affairs,” said Chris Richardson, the current managing partner of DGS. “I am honored to be handing over the reins to this talented group of partners and am confident that they will bring their client-focused and thoughtful perspective to the management and direction of the firm.”