Please join DGS and your public company peers for our 7th annual event. Attendees will get an in-depth look at the issues sure to affect public companies in the coming year.
- Review of the JOBS Act, including discussion of:
- "IPO on-ramp" and "emerging growth company" status
- Changes impacting private offerings
- Update on Dodd-Frank, including latest rulemaking regarding:
- Derivatives and the impact on end users
- Conflict mineral reporting
- Reporting of payments by resource extraction issuers to foreign governments
- Review of 2012 say-on-pay and best practices
January 10, 2013
7:30 a.m. | Breakfast & Registration 8:00 - 10:30 a.m. | Presentation
The Ritz-Carlton 1881 Curtis Street Denver, CO 80202
RSVP to Lauren Goldman.