April 3, 2019
Please join us for a presentation and discussion on air permitting after serious nonattainment designation for the Denver Metro and North Front Range, likely to occur in January of 2020. This important and timely briefing will address:
- The regulatory background for serious non-attainment designation and its impacts upon permitting of existing, new and modified sources, including pre-construction NSR permitting;
- Creative and credible permitting strategies for minor and synthetic minor sources;
- Discussion of what operators can be doing now to better ensure permitting of their new and modified sources after January of 2020; and
- Question and Answer period for faculty and attendees.
The speakers for this discussion will include:
- Kenny Malmquist, Managing Principal Engineer, SLR Consulting
- David A. Stewart, VP EHS&R and External Affairs, Crestone Peak Resources
- James Van Horne, Senior Engineer, SLR Consulting
- John Jacus, Partner, DGS
- Will Marshall, Associate, DGS
Wednesday, April 3, 2019
Breakfast & Registration | 7:30 AM
Program | 8:00-9:00 AM
1550 17th Street, Suite 500 | Denver, CO 80202
Registration for this event is now closed.
For questions, please email Jasmine Paek at firstname.lastname@example.org.