Please join DGS and your natural resources peers at our sixth annual Energy M&A and Financing Forum. Attendees will get an in-depth look at the issues sure to impact M&A and financing in the energy sector in 2018.
Discussions will cover a range of topics, including:
- Trends and Developments in Upstream Capital Market Transactions
- Survey of Terms in Recent Oil & Gas M&A Deals
- Current Executive Compensation Issues in the Upstream Industry
- Current Climate for Credit Facility and Other Debt Financing Transactions
- SEC Update – Staff Comments on Five Year Rule Issues
- Regulatory and Air Update
- Executive Perspectives on M&A and Corporate Strategy
March 20, 2018
Registration | 1:00 – 1:15 PM
Program | 1:15 – 4:40 PM
Cocktail Reception | 4:40 – 6:00 PM
Four Seasons Hotel Denver
1111 14th Street | Denver, CO 80202
This program has been approved for four general Continuing Legal Education credits in the State of Colorado.