Please join us for the second of our enforcement seminars on current issues affecting air and water resources. In this session, our speakers will cover air enforcement trends and developments in Colorado and EPA Region 8 as well as wetland issues including enforcement under section 404 of the Clean Water Act.
Topics will include:
Air Quality Enforcement
- Successfully navigating the Colorado Air Pollution Control Division's enforcement process.
- Anticipated enforcement issues under Colorado's new air quality regulations for the oil and gas industry and potential mitigation strategies.
- The Air Pollution Control Division's increased (and potentially problematic) use of IR cameras as an enforcement tool.
- Wyoming air enforcement developments affecting specific oil and gas facilities.
Water Quality/Wetlands Enforcement
- 404/Wetlands enforcement in the oil and gas patch
- Uncertain scope of and Proposed Rule for regulated "Jurisdictional Waters"
- Financial assurance violations for UIC injection wells
- Wastewater disposal violations and EPA enforcement initiative for oil and gas operations