2022 DGS Employment Law Update Webinar
We hope you can join Davis Graham & Stubbs LLP to explore some of the most pressing topics in Colorado employment law, including the current status of:
- “All things COVID” update (vaccinations, exemptions, remote work, and more);
- The status of state and federal paid leave laws, including sick pay, PTO, and family leave; and
- Colorado’s equal pay/transparency statute – a year later.
The confirmed speakers for this program, which has been approved for one general Continuing Legal Education credit in the state of Colorado, are:
- Brett Painter, Partner, DGS
- Sterling LeBoeuf, Partner, DGS
- Katie Brown, Associate, DGS
- Penelope Scudder, Associate, DGS
Thursday, February 3
Program | 8:00-9:00 AM
About Davis Graham & Stubbs LLP
Davis Graham & Stubbs LLP, one of the Rocky Mountain region’s preeminent law firms, serves clients nationally and internationally, with a strong focus on corporate finance and governance, mergers and acquisitions, natural resources, environmental law, real estate, and complex litigation. Our lawyers have extensive experience working with companies in the energy, mining, technology, hospitality, private equity, manufacturing, asset management, and aviation industries. As the exclusive member firm in Colorado for Lex Mundi, the world’s leading network of independent law firms, DGS has access to in-depth experience in 100+ countries worldwide.