November 5, 2013
Please join us for this seminar on the Affordable Care Act. We are fortunate to have Lindy Hinman from the Colorado Health Benefit Exchange here to discuss the Colorado Exchange and answer your questions.
Topics will include:
- The Affordable Care Act: What Every Employer Should Know
- The Colorado Exchange: How It Works
- Compliance Milestones in 2013, 2014, and Beyond
- Understanding Your Options
Speakers for this program are:
- Lindy Hinman, Chief Operating Officer, Colorado Health Benefit Exchange
- Peter Rose, Attorney, Davis Graham & Stubbs LLP
Wednesday, November 6, 2013
Breakfast | 7:30 AM
Program | 8:00 - 9:00 AM
About Davis Graham & Stubbs LLP
Davis Graham & Stubbs LLP, one of the Rocky Mountain region’s preeminent law firms, serves clients nationally and internationally, with a strong focus on corporate finance and governance, mergers and acquisitions, natural resources, environmental law, real estate, and complex litigation. Our lawyers have extensive experience working with companies in the energy, mining, technology, hospitality, private equity, manufacturing, asset management, and aviation industries. As the exclusive member firm in Colorado for Lex Mundi, the world’s leading network of independent law firms, DGS has access to in-depth experience in 100+ countries worldwide.