Denver Health Care Symposium
Responding to the Change to Payment for Value
A panel discussion about how Colorado's healthcare sector is planning for and adjusting to the shift from payment for volume to payment for value.
- Jay Want, M.D., Owner & Principal, Want Healthcare LLC
- Ruth Benton, CEO, New West Physicians
- Neil Bertrand, CFO, Longmont United Hospital
- Tom Dameron, Regional President, Aetna
- Russ Johnson, SVP Network Development, Centura
- Chuck Smolky, VP ACO Enablement Business Development, Aetna
- Rebecca Steinfort, COO, Paladina Health (subsidiary of DaVita)
October 29, 2014
Breakfast | 7:30 AM
Program | 8-10:00 AM
About Davis Graham & Stubbs LLP
Davis Graham & Stubbs LLP, one of the Rocky Mountain region’s preeminent law firms, serves clients nationally and internationally, with a strong focus on corporate finance and governance, mergers and acquisitions, natural resources, environmental law, real estate, and complex litigation. Our lawyers have extensive experience working with companies in the energy, mining, technology, hospitality, private equity, manufacturing, asset management, and aviation industries. As the exclusive member firm in Colorado for Lex Mundi, the world’s leading network of independent law firms, DGS has access to in-depth experience in 100+ countries worldwide.