How to Maximize Your 2020 Legal Budget in the IP & Privacy Fields Webinar
During this webinar, DGS attorneys will discuss the challenges of and techniques for managing legal spending in times of uncertainty, including how to maximize your budget to:
- Protect your intellectual property;
- Avoid privacy and data security risks; and
- Minimize risks associated with licenses and other intellectual property and commercial contracts.
The confirmed speakers for this program are as follows:
- Camila Tobón, Of Counsel, DGS
- Trent Martinet, Partner, DGS
- Kent Fischmann, Partner, DGS
- Paul Prendergast, Partner, DGS
Tuesday, July 21, 2020
Program | 9:00-10:00 AM
This program is pending approval for one general Continuing Legal Education credit in the state of Colorado.
About Davis Graham & Stubbs LLP
Davis Graham & Stubbs LLP, one of the Rocky Mountain region’s preeminent law firms, serves clients nationally and internationally, with a strong focus on corporate finance and governance, mergers and acquisitions, natural resources, environmental law, real estate, and complex litigation. Our lawyers have extensive experience working with companies in the energy, mining, technology, hospitality, private equity, manufacturing, asset management, and aviation industries. As the exclusive member firm in Colorado for Lex Mundi, the world’s leading network of independent law firms, DGS has access to in-depth experience in 100+ countries worldwide.