OSHA's Updated Silica Rule
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) has updated its rule on employee exposure to crystalline silica. Please join us for a panel discussion of the new rule and its impacts on construction and oil and gas operations. Topics will include:
- Who is covered by the rule?
- What does the rule say?
- What types of construction activities are covered?
- How does the rule affect the oil and gas industry?
- What are industry's greatest concerns and how do they play out in the rule?
- How does the rule apply to owners and contractors - who is responsible?
- What are the liability risks and implications of silica exposure?
- Herb Gibson, CIH CSP, OSHA Area Director
- Nicole Blevins, Of Counsel, DGS
- Brenna Finn, Associate, DGS
- Jordan Lipp, Partner, DGS
May 18, 2016
1550 17th Street Suite 500 Denver, CO 80202
7:30 AM | Breakfast & Registration 8:00 AM | Program
About Davis Graham & Stubbs LLP
Davis Graham & Stubbs LLP, one of the Rocky Mountain region’s preeminent law firms, serves clients nationally and internationally, with a strong focus on corporate finance and governance, mergers and acquisitions, natural resources, environmental law, real estate, and complex litigation. Our lawyers have extensive experience working with companies in the energy, mining, technology, hospitality, private equity, manufacturing, asset management, and aviation industries. As the exclusive member firm in Colorado for Lex Mundi, the world’s leading network of independent law firms, DGS has access to in-depth experience in 100+ countries worldwide.