What's New Under the Sun?
Join us for a discussion on solar energy developments and trends in Colorado. Topics will include:
- Net Metering and Beyond - Colorado PUC Proceedings Critical to Solar
- State Efforts to Advance Solar - Are We Keeping Up with the National Curve?
- Industry Needs
- State Policy and Legislative Initiatives
- Clean Power Plan Opportunities
This program will be moderated by Rebecca Cantwell, Executive Director of the Colorado Solar Energy Industries Association. Other speakers will include:
- Roger Freeman, Partner, Davis Graham & Stubbs LLP
- Matt Jones, Colorado State Senator
- Taylor Henderson, Development & Acquisitions, Soltage
- Christopher Worley, Director of Policy & Research, Colorado Energy Office
October 22, 2015 Breakfast | 7:30 AM Program | 8:00-9:30 AM
About Davis Graham & Stubbs LLP
Davis Graham & Stubbs LLP, one of the Rocky Mountain region’s preeminent law firms, serves clients nationally and internationally, with a strong focus on corporate finance and governance, mergers and acquisitions, natural resources, environmental law, real estate, and complex litigation. Our lawyers have extensive experience working with companies in the energy, mining, technology, hospitality, private equity, manufacturing, asset management, and aviation industries. As the exclusive member firm in Colorado for Lex Mundi, the world’s leading network of independent law firms, DGS has access to in-depth experience in 100+ countries worldwide.