Please join DGS, Innovest Portfolio Solutions, and UMB Fund Services for a special event focusing on topics of interest for all types of private investment funds. The half-day session will begin with a full group seminar and then split off into two breakout sessions.
Attracting Capital: Fund Considerations & Investor Perspectives
- Compensation Structures
- Describing Your Strategy
- Side Letter Terms
- Sub-advising Registered Funds
- Capital Structures
- Performance Metrics
- Knowing the Gatekeepers
Breakout Session 1: Starting Your Private Fund
- Registration and Regulation
- Ongoing Compliance
- Service Providers
- Private Offerings
Breakout Session 2: Marketing Your Private Fund: What’s Permitted?
- Advisers Act Rules and Guidance
- GIPS Compliance
- Books and Records
Our speakers will include:
- Nick Rotello, Chief Investment Officer, Innovest Portfolio Solutions
- Greg Drose, Senior Vice President – Business Development, UMB Fund Services
- Shira Cooks, Associate, DGS
- Erin Turban Miller, Associate, DGS
- Peter Schwartz, Partner, DGS
- Kevin Teng, Of Counsel, DGS
View the full agenda here.
Thursday, May 3, 2018
1550 17th Street
Denver, CO 80202
Registration | 1:00 PM
Program | 1:30 – 4:00 PM
Networking Reception | 4:00 – 5:00 PM
A request for Continuing Legal Education credit in the State of Colorado is pending.