Davis Graham & Stubbs LLP banking and lending attorneys help clients with a full spectrum of financial products, including acquisition, asset, project, and structured finance; restructuring transactions; monetization; securitization; and vendor financing.
We represent major commercial banks, insurance companies, and public and private lenders and borrowers in a diverse variety of transactions. We are experienced in both single-lender financings and syndicated borrowings.
Our experience includes working with borrowers and lenders to negotiate and document complex financing transactions, workouts, and loan takeouts.
Agent & Lender Representations
Our team works with banks and other lenders and has served as counsel for some of the largest lending institutions in Colorado. We represent lenders in a wide variety of secured and unsecured transactions.
Some of our representative transactions on behalf of lenders include:
- Represented the senior lender in an acquisition financing transaction for a technology services company including a $6,000,000 term loan and a $2,000,000 ABL revolving credit facility, which included letter of credit and treasury management right
- Represented a national banking association in a $30,000,000 revolving credit facility to a moving services company, used for short-term funding by the moving services company
- Represented a regional banking corporation in a senior financing transaction, which included a $7,500,000 term loan and an attached working capital revolving credit facility
- Represented a regional banking corporation in a multi-million dollar term loan facility to be used primarily for the acquisition of a retail services business, which facility included a working capital revolving credit facility and certain treasury management agreements
- Represented a national banking association in a $10,000,000 senior facility to a natural resources manufacturing and services company
Borrower & Sponsor Representations
We represent borrowers in obtaining, structuring, and negotiating a full range of loans and other debt financing. We have handled debt financing arrangements for both public and private companies in a wide variety of industries, including energy, retail, healthcare, restaurant, and financial and business services.
Some of our representative financing transactions on behalf of borrowers include:
- Represented Air Methods Corporation, a publicly-held air medical transport company, in its senior credit facility consisting of revolving and term loan facilities in the aggregate amount of $300 million
- Represented a hotel developer in a $54.4 million leveraged acquisition, and subsequent redevelopment, rebranding and management, of a portfolio of seven hotels located in three states
- Represented an energy company in the $200 million leveraged buy-out of oil and gas assets
- Represented a real estate operating company in connection with its acquisition and multi-level financing of a luxury hotel in Boston
- Represented Royal Hawaiian Orchards, L.P., a publicly-traded master limited partnership, in a combined term loan and revolving credit facility of $24.75 million and a subsequent $2.835 million bridge loan and $5.265 million term loan
- Represented Pure Cycle Corporation, a publicly-traded water company, in a $4.75 million term loan