Erin K. Simmons
Erin Simmons represents banks, financial institutions, businesses, and private equity sponsors in complex commercial lending transactions. Her practice includes: secured and unsecured loans; single lender, syndicate and “club” transactions; asset-based lending; reserve-based lending; acquisition financing; leveraged buyout financing; and project financing. Ms. Simmons has worked on transactions across a broad range of industries, including oil and gas, mining, energy, manufacturing, equipment leasing, health care, logistics, construction, communications, transportation and agriculture.
Ms. Simmons is a member of the Board of Directors for the Young Americans Center for Financial Education.
Before joining DGS, Erin was an associate at Winston & Strawn LLP in New York.
- Association for Corporate Growth (ACG) Denver’s Leadership 20 (Class of 2016)
- Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce Infrastructure Committee
- American Bar Association, Business Law Section
- Colorado Women’s Bar Association
- Represented an agent bank in a C$135 million revolving credit facility for a large Canadian-owned crane rental company and subsequent C$172 million refinancing.
- Represented an agent bank in a $105 million senior secured term loan for Yankee Stadium Holdings LLC to be used for a portion of the construction costs of Yankee Stadium.
- Represented an agent bank in an $84 million revolving and term loan facility for a large format digital printing company.
- Represented an agent bank in an $80 million second lien term loan for a manufacturer of defense, aerospace, security, and industrial products.
- Represented an agent bank in a $60 million senior secured credit facility for a franchisor of fitness centers.
- Represented an oil and gas exploration and production company in a $250 million term loan.
- Represented a technology acquisition, leasing, and management company in an amendment and restatement of its $115 million credit facility.
- Represented a private equity sponsor in a $53 million secured term loan to be used for construction costs of a ski village.
- Represented an oil and gas exploration and production company in a $50 million credit facility.
- Represented a manufacturer of high tolerance precision machined components in an amendment and restatement of its C$16.5 million/US$20.63 million credit facility.
- Represented an oilfield services business in a $35 million credit facility with a $35 million accordion feature.
- Represented a producer, marketer, and distributor of nuts and nut-based products in a $19.85 million credit facility.
- Represented a natural gas producer in amendments to $750 million and $500 million first lien credit facilities (separate operating companies).
- Represented a public oil and gas exploration and production company in amendments to a $700 million credit facility.
- Represented an oil and gas exploration and production company in amendments to a $500 million credit facility.
- Represented a distributor of children’s products in amendments to a $42 million senior secured credit facility and a $36.8 million subordinated unsecured term loan.
- Represented an in-home health care services company in amending a $57 million credit facility.
- Represented an oil and gas midstream and marketing/logistics company in an amendment to a $52.5 million credit facility.
- Represented a sporting goods retailer in an amendment to a $25 million revolving credit facility with a $20 million accordion feature.
Fordham University School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2008
Georgia Institute of Technology, B.S., magna cum laude, 2002