Sam Seiberling is an associate in the Corporate Finance & Acquisitions Group of Davis Graham & Stubbs LLP. His practice focuses on acquisition transactions, public and private placements of debt and equity securities, securities law disclosure and compliance, corporate governance, and entity formation.
Mr. Seiberling graduated from Dartmouth College with a bachelor’s degree in Biophysical Chemistry. He then received his J.D. from the University of Denver Sturm College of Law where he graduated in the top 2 percent of his class and was inducted into the Order of St. Ives honorary society.
During law school, Mr. Seiberling was an editor for the Denver University Law Review. Additionally, he worked as a summer associate at DGS and as a law clerk at a mid-sized Denver litigation firm. He interned at the Securities and Exchange Commission and for Judge William Hood of the 2nd Judicial District, Denver, Colorado.
Mr. Seiberling is a member of the Energy Coalition Committee and participated in the Spring 2018 Impact Denver leadership program for the Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce.
- Issuers in numerous debt and equity offerings in public and private capital markets transactions.
- Multiple publicly held oil and gas companies in various asset sales and purchases.
- A public energy company in connection with a significant private investment in public equity (PIPE) by a private equity firm.
- A public energy company in connection with multiple private placements.
- A public mining company in connection with a registered direct offering.
- A private midstream oil and gas company in connection with its acquisition of another midstream oil and gas company.
- A publicly held air medical transport company in multiple acquisitions.
- Kodiak Building Partners in its private equity and debt financings, as well as its acquisitions of Factory Builder Stores, Jones Heartz Drywall, and New England Building Supply.
- Denargo Capital, a private equity firm, in its financing and acquisition of Crain Hot Oil Services Inc., a leading provider of trucking operations and safety consulting to oil exploration and production companies.
- Matrical Bioscience, a design, engineering and production company in its sale to Brooks Automation, Inc. Matrical is a leading provider of instrumentation and consumables for automated bio storage solutions.
- TonZof Inc. (formerly Tool King) in its venture capital financing and restructuring transaction.
Multiple publicly held oil and gas companies in the underwritten public offering of common stock.
- A public seminar company in its acquisition of its competitor resulting in the nation’s largest public seminar company.
University of Denver Sturm College of Law, J.D., Order of St. Ives, 2012
Dartmouth College, B.A., 2006