Sam Seiberling is a partner at Davis Graham & Stubbs LLP. His practice focuses on acquisition transactions, public and private placements of debt and equity securities, securities law disclosure and compliance, corporate governance, and entity formation.
Mr. Seiberling graduated from Dartmouth College with a B.A. in Biophysical Chemistry. He then received his J.D. from the University of Denver Sturm College of Law, where he graduated in the top 2 percent of his class and was inducted into the Order of St. Ives honorary society.
During law school, Mr. Seiberling was an editor for the Denver University Law Review. Additionally, he worked as a summer associate at DGS and as a law clerk at a mid-sized Denver litigation firm. He interned at the Securities and Exchange Commission and for then Judge William Hood of the 2nd Judicial District, Denver, Colorado.
Mr. Seiberling currently serves on the Board of Governors for the Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce. He previously participated in the Spring 2018 Impact Denver leadership program for the Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce.
- Represented issuers in numerous debt and equity offerings in public and private capital markets transactions.
- Represented numerous registrants on securities disclosure and compliance issues.
- Represented target companies and acquirers in multiple public company merger transactions.
- Represented a public company in its successful response to a proxy fight led by an activist investor resulting in the election of all of the company’s nominees and no dissident candidates.
- Represented multiple publicly held oil and gas companies in various asset sales and purchases.
- Represented numerous private companies on acquisitions of industrial services and construction companies.
- Represented a public energy company in connection with a significant private investment in public equity (PIPE) by a private equity firm.
- Represented a public mining company in connection with a registered direct offering.
- Represented a private midstream oil and gas company in connection with its acquisition of another midstream oil and gas company.
- Represented a publicly held air medical transport company in multiple acquisitions.
- Represented a public seminar company in its acquisition of its competitor resulting in the nation's largest public seminar company.
University of Denver Sturm College of Law, J.D., Order of St. Ives, 2012
Dartmouth College, B.A., 2006
Jim Henderson, Sam Seiberling, and Taylor Smith Promoted to DGS Partnership
Davis Graham & Stubbs LLP is pleased to announce that Jim Henderson, Sam Seiberling, and Taylor Smith will become partners...Read More
Institutional Shareholder Services Launches Governance QualityScore
Institutional Shareholder Services (ISS) is rebranding its corporate governance rating system on November 21, 2016. The “new” rating system, Governance...Read More