September 13, 2018
Air quality regulation is a complex and rapidly changing field. Davis Graham & Stubbs' air quality and oil & gas regulatory attorneys and their distinguished guests on the faculty of this half-day program will help you stay current and avoid the uncertainty of recent and planned regulatory and policy changes. Our speakers will discuss the latest policy, technical and air quality planning developments, and future challenges for Denver and the Mountain West. Topics will include:
- Ozone Monitoring, Modeling, and Regulatory Updates
- Federal/Colorado Regulatory Updates: EPA's Proposed Audit Agreement Template for Oil & Gas Air Compliance and Colorado's New Storage Tank Guidelines
- Colorado Oil & Gas Conservation Commission and BLM Venting and Flaring, Flowline Rules, and Other Regulatory Updates
- Local Government and Operator MOUs: A Survey of Significant Terms
- Permitting Challenges in an Ozone Serious Nonattainment Area, and Emission Reduction Credit Guidance Revisions
- Douglas Benevento, Regional Administrator, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Region 8
This program has been approved for three general Continuing legal Education Credit in the State of Colorado.
View the full agenda.
View the presentation materials.