May 24, 2017
Air quality regulation is a complex and rapidly changing field. Davis Graham & Stubbs' air quality attorneys and their distinguished guests on the faculty of this half-day program will help you stay current and avoid the uncertainty of current regulatory and policy initiatives in flux. Our speakers will discuss the latest policy changes, technical and air quality planning developments, and future challenges for Denver and the Mountain West.
A Review of Key Trump Administration Actions and Orders
Panel Discussion: Trump Administration's Effect on Air Quality Regulatory Programs
- Kathleen Sgamma, President, Western Energy Alliance
- Paul Tourangeau, Assistant General Counsel, DCP Midstream Partners, L.P.
- Moderator, Randy Dann, Partner, DGS
Ozone Control Challenges, Background Ozone, Regional Haze Planning and Related Proceedings for Denver and the Mountain West
- Ken Lloyd, Executive Director, Regional Air Quality Council
- Tom Moore, WRAP Air Quality Manager, Western States Air Resources Council
- John Jacus, Partner, DGS
State Perspectives on Air Quality Planning and Enforcement
- Garry Kaufman, Director, Colorado Air Pollution Control Division, Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment
- Nancy Vehr, Air Quality Division Administrator, Wyoming Department of Environmental Quality
- Moderator, John Jacus, Partner, DGS
Whether you are in the oil and gas, utility/power generation, mining, refinery, or manufacturing sector, we encourage you to learn more about these important new air quality developments and proceedings. We hope you can join us for this program!
May 24, 2017