Sterling J. LeBoeuf
Sterling LeBoeuf is a partner at Davis Graham & Stubbs LLP, where his practice focuses on labor and employment counseling and litigation.
Mr. LeBoeuf advises clients on the full range of labor and employment issues. He litigates cases involving non-competition agreements and other restrictive covenants, trade secret misappropriation, wage and hour laws, and discrimination and harassment.
Mr. LeBoeuf also has significant experience handling a variety of commercial litigation matters, including contract, fraud, insurance coverage, and products liability disputes. He is experienced in all phases of civil litigation, from pre-suit investigation through trial and appeal.
Before joining DGS, Mr. LeBoeuf served as a law clerk for the Honorable Lewis T. Babcock of the U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado. He also was an associate in the Denver office of a national law firm.
Mr. LeBoeuf earned his law degree from the University of Virginia School of Law, where he served on the Virginia Law Review and was elected to the Order of the Coif.
Mr. LeBoeuf is admitted to practice in the state courts of Colorado, the U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit, and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit.
Mr. LeBoeuf is a member of the Mile High United Way Catalyst Society, a group of business leaders in the Denver Metro area focused on philanthropic and leadership development.
Publications & Presentations
- “Pay Equity & Return to Work,” Mile High United Way Nonprofit Legal Boot Camp, (April 2021)
- “What Businesses Should Expect in Potential COVID Liability Protection Legislation & What They Can Do About It Now,” Natural Resources Law Network, (December 2020)
- “10th Circuit: ADA Claims Don’t Require Medical Experts,” by Doug Chartier, Law Week Colorado, comments published (November 2019)
- “Supreme Court Takes Up LGBTQ Cases,” by Doug Chartier, Law Week Colorado, comments published (May 2019)
- Employment Law Update, Davis Graham & Stubbs LLP (September 2018)
- Employment Law Update, Davis Graham & Stubbs LLP (October 2017)
University of Virginia School of Law, J.D., Order of the Coif, 2011
Stanford University, B.A., with distinction, 2008
What Businesses Should Expect in Potential COVID Liability Protection Legislation & What They Can Do About It Now
If an employee or customer contracts COVID-19 at a place of business, should that business be held liable? Even though...Read More