Jackie Roeder is an associate in the Trial Department of Davis Graham & Stubbs LLP where her practice focuses on internal investigations, white collar defense, commercial litigation, and trial. She is experienced in representing both companies and individuals in SEC, DOJ, and other government investigations and counseling clients on compliance issues. Ms. Roeder also has deep trial experience defending large corporations against contract, tort, and product liability claims, including examination of key fact and expert witnesses.
Representative Investigations and White Collar Experience
- Represented company CEO in SEC investigation regarding potential disclosure violations and fraud claims;
- Represented large company in internal investigation and disclosure of potential False Claims Act violations;
- Drafted FCPA policy for international real estate developer, trained and counseled in compliance;
- Represented senior executive at major automotive company in SEC and NTSA investigations;
- Represented a major investment bank in SEC investigations related to alleged pay-to-play schemes
Representative Trial Experience
- Obtained complete defense verdict for Xcel Energy after 7-day bench trial in Santa Fe County, New Mexico against allegations of negligence;
- Obtained complete defense verdict for Deere & Co. after 10-day jury trial in United States District Court for the District of Colorado against allegations of design and warning defects and claimed damages of $47 million;
- Obtained favorable settlement for large public company facing breach of contract and fraud claims
Before joining DGS, Ms. Roeder was an associate and counsel at O’Melveny & Myers in New York, where her practice focused on securities litigation, enforcement actions, white collar criminal defense and internal investigations.
Ms. Roeder graduated from the University of Michigan Law School and Princeton University. Ms. Roeder is admitted to practice in Colorado and New York, and before the U.S. District Courts for the District of Colorado and Southern District of New York and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit.
Ms. Roeder is a member of the firm’s Diversity & Inclusiveness Committee.
Ms. Roeder also is an active member of the development
committee at the Savio House, a preeminent child and family treatment center
for those impacted by violence, addiction, abuse, and neglect.
- Rising Star, Colorado Super Lawyers (2017-2018)
- Elected to Colorado General Counsel Group (2018-2019)
- Elected to Downtown Denver Leadership Program (2017-2018)
University of Michigan Law School, J.D., 2007
Princeton University, A.B., magna cum laude, 2004