We hope you can join Davis Graham & Stubbs LLP to explore some of the most pressing topics in Colorado employment law, including the current status of:
- “All things COVID” update (vaccinations, exemptions, remote work, and more);
- The status of state and federal paid leave laws, including sick pay, PTO, and family leave; and
- Colorado’s equal pay/transparency statute – a year later.
The confirmed speakers for this program, which has been approved for one general Continuing Legal Education credit in the state of Colorado, are:
- Brett Painter, Partner, DGS
- Sterling LeBoeuf, Partner, DGS
- Katie Brown, Associate, DGS
Thursday, February 3
Program | 8:00-9:00 AM
The health, safety, and well-being of our clients, employees, and colleagues are foremost in our minds as we continue to closely monitor the evolving situation surrounding the rising number of COVID-19 cases and increasing concern about the delta and omicron variants. While we would have much preferred to gather in-person for this program, we have transitioned this event to a webinar. Thank you in advance for your understanding. Please email Makenna Kincaid if you have any questions or would like to register for this event.